- Hiker/biker campsites: These campsites are available to campers whom arrive towards the park on foot or on bicycles. Restrooms aren’t near by.
- Ancient and water path campsites: Campsite will not come with a nearby flush convenience section. Ancient campsites might not have any amenities of a campsite that is standard. Web Sites available by motorized / non-motorized vehicles and water path camping.
- Standard campsite: A designated campsite offered by nearby domestic water, sink waste, trash disposal and comfort station that is flush.
- Partial-hookup campsite: a campsite that is standard the addition of electricity. Could have water that is domestic sewer.
- Full-hookup campsite: a typical campsite with the addition of electricity, water and sewer.
Take note: optimum eight individuals per campsite.
2020 Camping Costs
|Web web Site Type||Peak Season
May 15 – Sept. 15
April 1 – May 14 and
Sept. 16 – Oct. 31
November – March
|Primitive and water path campsites||$12||$12||$12|
|Standard campsites||$27 – $37||$20 – $30