Student loans/government funding

Student loans/government funding

There are a variety of kinds of funding available through the provincial and government, including student education loans, funds and bursaries.

The part that is toughest of this application process may be determining what type of financing to try to get. Since you can find various types of capital available, with regards to the scheduled system and/or program load you will end up using, you need to see whether you need to submit an application for full-time, part-time or techniques Investment/Alberta Functions money.

You should apply for, please contact the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office for assistance if you are not sure which type of funding.

Full-time pupil loan/grant financing For lots more information, have a look at our full-time pupil loan/grant money FAQs.

Eligibility demands for full-time student loan/grant capital

So that you can be eligible for a a student that is full-time ( federal federal government money):

    You truly must be a citizen that is canadian permanent res

  • At Mount Royal, 60% of the full program load for the autumn and cold weather semester is usually corresponding to at the least three university-level courses and the least nine credits each semester.
  • Open Studies is perhaps not thought to be resulting in a credential. Whilst in Open Studies you may be just entitled to get education loan financing for twelve months that are cumulative. You must know the period invested in Open Studies will count once the year that is first your meant system for loan purposes.

If you should be signed up for significantly less than a course that is full-time, as outlined above, please see the part-time pupil loan/grant financing part below. […]